17. | HONEY AND GARLIC Name says it all, sweet and saucey, mouth-watering goodness.
18. | BACKYARD BBQ Classic BBQ sauce, with sweet and sour notes, a hint of Dijon, and a little kick.
19. | BURNIN’ BBQ A Boozey BBQ Sauce, that’ll–How should we say–“Light up the hoop”.
20. | SMOKED OUT SWEET MUSTARD Cousin to our BBQ Sauce, this golden sauce boldly captures all of the flavours expressed in its name!
21. | TERIYAKI Classic Teriyaki. Sweet, saucey, salty, soya, tasty!
22. | HONEY DILL Classic HD. Honey and Dill and Mayo, Oh My!
23. | SWEET CHILI Almost classic SC, with a little less sweet and a little more chili.
24. | CHILI MAPLE Real Maple Syrup combined with Red Chili Flakes and a dash of Habanero, makes for a “Bonfire in the Snow!”
25. | BUFFALO Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce, ‘nuf said.
26. | SRIRACHA From one of your favourite hot sauce bosses, Frank’s has brought the competition with their NEW Sriracha Sauce!
27. | SPICY HOT! SPICY Awesomely spicey, but not melt your face off spicy. Unlike a lot of hot sauce, this hot sauce also has real flavour.
28. | FROM THE BAYOU An LBW fave, From the Bayou is a cream based, chipotle oriented sauce.
29. | CREAMY GARLIC Inspired by a salad dressing, this rich sauce holds an ample amount of garlic flavour and is topped with a little parm.
30. | CREAMY CAJUN Should be in the LBWO Section, but we made a promise to a guy named Dallas that it’d be easily accessible next menu print.
31. | CREAMY THAI Red or Green Thai Curry, Coconut or Creamy counterpart, you choose and we’ll make it, you won’t be disappointed either way!
32. | ORIENTAL BBQ Sweet and salty with some unique spices, OBBQ is made for stir-fries, but is excellent on LBW Wings.
33. | PINEAPPLE CURRY A fruity sauce with a curry after flavour, but definitely not too over powering.
34. | HOT RON WEASLEY!? May not be your first choice right off the hop, but this Sweet/Spicy Ginger wil have your back when you need it most!